Our Doula team provides unwavering, non-judgemental Birth Support for the labouring woman and her family. We believe in a positive birthing experience whether medicated or non-medicated. Our objective is to provide evidence based information so that you can make your best informed choice. We believe that a mothers birthing experience greatly impacts her Post-Partum period. Therefore, when a mother and her partner feel supported and safe, they often feel more confident in their abilities to care for their newborn and conquer any challenges that may arise.
As Birth Doulas We Provide:
- A complimentary meet and greet
- Access to our Lending Library
- Two (2 Hour) – Prenatal appointments in your home. We will help you to discover your birth preferences, answer your questions, and explore your options
- We are on call for you the moment you sign the contract.
- Phone and text messaging support during early labour
- Continuous support throughout your labour and birth
- Initial breastfeeding support in the hospital or at home immediately following the birth
- Be a constant voice of encouragement
- 5 Postpartum support hours
- Community Referrals as needed