Post Partum Doula
Transitioning to a life as a parent with a newborn, whether it’s your first or your fifth baby, can come with its own unique set of challenges. Our postpartum doulas are highly trained to guide and support you through this transition. Whether you are looking for help with routine, catching up with sleep or learning how to better cope, our doulas are some of the best in the business and are ready to help.
A common thread seen with all newborn families is the community support that is given. Our Postpartum doulas aid in fostering that support. Whether support is needed for the mother, the father, the newborn or older siblings, our doulas are here for you.
As Post-Partum Doulas We Provide:
- A complimentary meet and greet
- One 60 (sixty)- minute in-home visit prior to baby being born
- Newborn Feeding Support: Whether you are breast or bottle feeding we will provide you with the information you need to be successful.
- Mother Care: We ensure that the mother’s mental and physical well-being is well looked after.
- Newborn Care: We will answer questions and increase your confidence to care for your newborn
- Meal Preparation: We can help prepare nourishing snacks and meals if requested.
- Overnight Doula Support: Help to support your feeding schedule through the night, while the new parents can catch up on sleep.
- Access to our Lending Library
- Be a constant voice of encouragement